Good & Co represents a huge leap forward in the scientific determination, articulation and integration of company and team culture into the process of human capital management.
We choose to work here because we love what we do. We choose to work on this problem because we believe in it.
We are a small team that is passionate about helping everyone find a job they love, while at the same time giving employers and companies the framework to attract and retain talent that fits into their unique cultural footprint. We choose to work with each other, because without that belief in individuals and people, there is only software and bugs.
You will work out of our beautiful new offices in Boston. Find yourself in Good Company!
Good & Co is seeking a Node.js Developer to join its growing Technology team. The Node.js Developer will collaborate with developers across the company on best practices, standards, and trends.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Contribute to the solution from development through production deployment.
- Perform delivery (e.g. code, unit-test, and lead design/code review sessions).
- Work in a cross-functional environment (i.e. Product Owner, Designers, QA, UX Designers, and Architects).
- Perform discovery (e.g. planning, sizing, POCs) to ensure success of delivery team.
- Ensure code quality is high, application is healthy, and tech debt is low.
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Someone who loves all aspects of development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of humor
- Able to work in a cross functional team
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and find challenges motivating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of JSON/CSS and AJAX
- Solid knowledge of HTML
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years of experience as web software developer in an online/SaaS/software venue
- Understanding of Web Services concepts; RESTful API experience preferred
- Experience with developing applications on Node.js
- Past experience and/or advocate for front end best practices (e.g. JS unit-testing and continuous deployment)
- Autonomous work environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- 401 (k) plan
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Fully stocked kitchen