Good & Co represents a huge leap forward in the scientific determination, articulation and integration of company and team culture into the process of human capital management.
We choose to work here because we love what we do. We choose to work on this problem because we believe in it.
We are a small team that is passionate about helping everyone find a job they love, while at the same time giving employers and companies the framework to attract and retain talent that fits into their unique cultural footprint. We choose to work with each other, because without that belief in individuals and people, there is only software and bugs.
We are hiring a new team to revolutionize the online recruitment market!
Good&Co is a self-discovery platform and network for a new generation of professionals looking for more meaning in their careers. It helps job seekers and employees identify their professional archetype, assess a company’s fit, and give them the tools and resources they need to find true happiness in the workplace.
You will be part of a new, fun, fresh, funky team that is assisting in rolling out and integrating a new product from a US startup in the UK.
We’ve just launched new versions of our iOS and Android apps and we’re on a mission to grow our user numbers. Our website attracts new users, gets them hooked on discovering more about themselves and companies and then encourages them to continue their journey in our native apps.
As the Web QA Specialist you will work closely with the engineering and product to develop and apply test suites, define acceptance criteria, analyse results, and specify bugs to be squashed.
• Work closely with engineering team to ensure test coverage of our front end code
• Manual testing to ensure quality of new features across a range of devices
• Maintain a list of bugs to be fixed in Trello
• Run performance tests and make recommendations for improvements
• Attend daily project scrum meetings and help improve our agile practices
• Work with the product team to define acceptance criteria for new features
• Help the marketing and growth leads handle customer queries and solve issues
• Help define new features and improvements
• Define specifications for new tools to improve resolving support issues
Sounds like you? Great! Click apply… you know you want to...