Good & Co represents a huge leap forward in the scientific determination, articulation and integration of company and team culture into the process of human capital management.
We choose to work here because we love what we do. We choose to work on this problem because we believe in it.
We are a small team that is passionate about helping everyone find a job they love, while at the same time giving employers and companies the framework to attract and retain talent that fits into their unique cultural footprint. We choose to work with each other, because without that belief in individuals and people, there is only software and bugs.
You will work out of our beautiful new offices in SouthPark, SOMA. Find yourself in Good Company.
This full-time position is responsible for creating continuous and sustainable growth in company revenue and ROI through effective marketing and communications efforts. This position reports to the CEO and supports the senior management team.
• Several years of experience managing both in-house and outside agency growth and content teams
• Several years of experience managing revenue-generating Ecommerce campaigns
• Experience working within budget guidelines and hitting revenue and profitability targets
• Strong goal setting, project management and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Strong technology skills, although it’s not necessary to be able to code
• Work with the senior management team to develop and implement an overall marketing and communications strategy
• Manage and be directly responsible for the UA budget
• Develop and provide reliable periodic KPI reporting for all marketing and communications efforts, while constantly focusing on raising the company’s K- factor
• Manage the company’s in-house marketing team, outside contractors, and agency resources
• Manage goal setting, prioritization, and calendar for the company’s creative team including graphic design, photography, and copywriting. This includes responsibility for the timely creation of all electronic and print creative materials including web site, on-product tags and labels, company email campaigns, video production, retail graphics and displays, social media messaging and photography, and efforts in support of PR
• Manage goal setting, prioritization, and calendar for the company’s advertising and marketing team
• Direct, oversee, and grow in-house resources managing social media efforts and engagement,
• Direct and oversee outside agencies providing PR services
• Direct and oversee in-house and outside dev resources providing web site, email, and ERP software development and maintenance
This position is located in the company’s San Francisco HQ In SOMA