Good & Co represents a huge leap forward in the scientific determination, articulation and integration of company and team culture into the process of human capital management.
We choose to work here because we love what we do. We choose to work on this problem because we believe in it.
We are a small team that is passionate about helping everyone find a job they love, while at the same time giving employers and companies the framework to attract and retain talent that fits into their unique cultural footprint. We choose to work with each other, because without that belief in individuals and people, there is only software and bugs.
You will work out of our beautiful new offices in SouthPark, SOMA. Find yourself in Good Company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of successful design solutions under the limited direction of the Creative Director. Responsible for executing multiple design studies for particular assignments (IOS app, Android app, responsive web pages, digital advertising and marketing materials, long form content, etc). Regularly reviews work with Creative Director to ensure it’s on strategy and aligned with other activities in the group. Has experience in developing creative solutions in a variety of media. Has a working knowledge of the creative development process. Consistently delivers solid design solutions.
• Accountable for developing and implementing designs and design elements with limited supervision.
• Executes design work that meets defined quality standards in a timely manner.
• Regularly reviews creative work with the Creative Director to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other activities in the group.
• Participates in presentations or meetings as appropriate.
• BA, BS or BFA in Graphic Design or other related design discipline.
• 5 to 10 years work experience.
• Good design skills with an ability to evaluate own work as it relates to Good&Co brand and needs.
• Must have experience designing IOS apps, Android apps, and responsive websites.
• Demonstrated reliable judgment as to when work may be “off track” and when to ask senior creative staff for advice.
• Ability to accept feedback and redirect own work with limited supervision.
• Ability to articulate ideas in a manner that is clearly understood by senior creative and project management staff.
• Solid skills with design software used by the department, including, but not limited to, Sketch, Zeplin, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Good organization skills to file work in a manner that can be accessed and modified by others.
• A good understanding of the design development process including schedules, costs and resources needed to efficiently produce high quality work on time and to specification.