Good & Co represents a huge leap forward in the scientific determination, articulation and integration of company and team culture into the process of human capital management.
We choose to work here because we love what we do. We choose to work on this problem because we believe in it.
We are a small team that is passionate about helping everyone find a job they love, while at the same time giving employers and companies the framework to attract and retain talent that fits into their unique cultural footprint. We choose to work with each other, because without that belief in individuals and people, there is only software and bugs.
You will work out of our beautiful new offices in SouthPark, SOMA. Find yourself in Good Company.
Work with a very ambitious design and UI focused team that has created breakthrough and award winning creative experiences. We see great design and delightful experiences as a requirement for a product's success.
- Strong background in web and/or mobile UI/UX design
- High on achievements - low on arrogance
- Obsessed with quality
- Ability to be creative and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Have a an eye for detail.
- Only puts out work he/she is proud of
The Boring bits:
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Expert of design principles (color theory, grid systems, layouts, and typography)
- Experience working and communicating with cross functional teams – Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing, Executive Team, etc. in a distributed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BA Degree in Design
Nice to have:
- At least 1 year experience in a start up
- HTML5/CSS knowledge
- Brand Identity background
- MFA in Design
- Autonomous work environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible office hours
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Career development & growth opportunities