We are looking for a highly technical and intelligent Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific short and long term projects which will have a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
You will work closely with our Engineering, Development, Operations, and Growth Teams.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Develop forms and records to document project activities
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Write reports on the project and its continued progress for management and board.
• Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
• Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
• Ensure that all financial and time records for the project are up to date
• Prepare reports and supporting documentation for senior management
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
Proficient in the following:
• Word processing
• Be able to work in a fast paced, sprint environments.
• Simple accounting
• Database management
• Project Managers work a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones.
• Able to manage a dispersed team in multiple location across multiple timezones.